16 Jul 2010

China Glaze Vintage Vixen Swatches


Clockwise Thumb to Pinkie: Jitterbug, Midnight Mission, First Class Ticket, Emerald Fitzgerald, Bogie

Clockwise Thumb to Pinkie: Riveter Rouge, Foxy, Goin' My Way, Hey Doll, Ingrid

Top to Bottom: Classic Camel, Swing Baby





Here you can see all the nailpolishes swatched from the China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection for Fall 2010 - all without topcoat. At first when I heard these were mostly frost finishes, I was a bit skeptical, but in fact the finishes are pretty varied. Some have a very metallic, foil texture, while others have a more glass flecked finish. Riveter Rouge is a bit bumpy so you would need a good topcoat to smooth it out, and Goin' My Way and Hey Doll were a bit on the runny side. But other than that, the formula of these is really good. Definitely check out the collection in nail salons, beauty supply stores, or online retailers because there are some great colors in here for fall.

Watch my video review on Youtube

15 comments:

  1. I just love all of your videos! (viele viele Grüße aus Deutschland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for fall fashion. The gray nail colors you swatched are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the first nail pic you put up! AMAZING! Again, very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:37 pm

    Where did you purchase this collection?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First Class Ticket, Emerald Fitzgerald, and all in the second pic minus the first red will be in my collection. You have the nicest nails! Mine are pretty strong, but I never keep them the same length!

    asofterversion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thax for the vid but where did you purchase this collection?! because you've said in YT we can find it here in your website..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:34 pm

    OMG! I am soo gonna get a couple of them! very beautiful!!! Thank you for showing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. China Glaze are the best!!!!
    I went on the website Head2toebeauty and it's AMAZING !!!! But there is no price for the shipping, they say that you have to order to know how much the shipping will be... I live in Canada and I would like to know how much the shipping is... Do you have any idea ??? Than you and continue your videos, you are really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I need some new China Glazes. You and Scrange are my fav stops for Nail polish swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love your vids! Much love coming from Jamaica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. china glazes has top coat? or you prefe... i dont remember the name , i saw in other video sasha,vite?? sorry, your nails bright i like it, tell me,what is the best , is necesary other product over top coat for brightness?
    Thank you Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Doll, Bogie and Camel are definitely my kind of colors! I just have a hard time keeping CG on my fingers! It always chips :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this collection. Classic Camel, Swing Baby, Ingrid and Bogie are my faves. greets from Poland;>

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that your nails are so shiny you can see your reflection in them! awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these colors - I bought the collections, and was a little hesitant about some of them, but they all look great. Currently rockin' 'Hey Doll' which has a great vintage look to it.

    ReplyDelete