15 Apr 2013

Prom Makeup for all Dress Colors



Here is a look I came up with for this year's prom, as many of my teen viewers have been requesting that I do a look dedicated to this special event in any teen's high school life. Not only will this look match pretty much any dress color, but it will also photograph really nicely. Make sure to choose a foundation without SPF or any mineral sunscreen in it for the special night, since you'll probably be doing a lot of flash photography (whether it's with your own camera or by a professional), and that can cause flashback in pictures.

Watch my tutorial how to get this flattering look!




Products used:

Kryolan Eyeshadow base, Catrice Black gel eyeliner, Smashbox Smokebox II, Smashbox Softbox II, MAC Malt and Soft Brown, L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige, Anastasia Brow Duality in Matte Shell, Rimmel Scandaleyes, L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer (used as highlighter), MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Play in Proper, Aleverde Desert Rose blush, Catrice Lost in the Rosewood lipliner, Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Pink Ice

If you already had prom, what was your dress color? Mine was this lacy black and blue number. It was pretty awesome!

9 comments:

  1. For my prom I wore a Little Black Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I WILL be trying this look! Your skin looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I wish I could get that look for most everyday, you really look gorgeous. I sure will try, just love that look, perfect for my coloring too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:46 pm

    LOVE YOUR WORK AS ALWAYS>>>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a versatile look and truly flattering and gorgeous :]

    <3 Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:59 pm

    Really beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt toller Look!
    Auch das Video ist super, man kann dir echt gut folgen.
    Freue mich schon total auf meinen Abiball :-)
    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey beautiful. I have to try this look, because it is so pretty. Thank you for sharing and the advice. Love watching your videos,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete