25 Oct 2009

The Independent Feature



Thanks to one of my subscribers, Asmaa, who emailed me a few days ago to let me know that The Independent, a large UK newspaper, featured one of my videos along with some other Youtube Gurus in their online content!

Their feature was on bridal makeup videos on Youtube, and mine was the first one listed no less! Wow. How cool, I'm very flattered. Click here to check out the article.

I personally loved that look and think it's one of my favorite videos to date so I am honored that it was selected. I'm happy to see other gurus recognized as well for their beautiful work.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you deserve the recognition!! That is a perfect look for a bride. As a photographer I have had to tell a few brides to add to their make up a bit. They fear looking overdone. But wedding make up is almost like stage make up. They will remember their day with pictures and sometimes video. And in that media, lighting tends to washout anything too light. That video is pretty without being overdone. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats well cool! congrats :D

    ReplyDelete