9 Nov 2009

MissChievous.TV

Just wanted to let you know I've updated and purchased my own domain now. My blog address is now www.misschievous.tv and I hope everything should be working ok now. I believe Blogger will automatically redirect you from your old bookmarks (mizzchievouz.blogspot.com) but in case it doesn't, you can just update your subscription in Google Reader to my new website URL.

I plan to build a proper website soon and am looking at getting some hosting service and eventually moving my blog over to Wordpress to integrate it into a bigger site, but for now, this will have to do. If you are still having sporadic issues, give it some time. If the problems do not go away at all, please leave a comment below and I'll see if I can try to fix it. The page didn't load for me for a while, then it was stuck in a redirecting loop, and now everything seems to be working. It might be that your ISP has not updated its DNS servers, which is done sporadically.

Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julia! I run a mirrors site (pinkmirrors[dot]com) and host friends/people (2+ years now), for free.

    Let me know if you want me to host you, it would of course be free of charge, and bandwidth is unlimited.

    You can find me on twitter (pinkyvonpout), and follow me/DM me. I'm hesitant to leave my email address on your very popular site, in case of spam ;)

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh excellent! greetings from Washington,DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, how about getting some Christmas and New Year looks up! Yay

    ReplyDelete