2 Feb 2009

China Glaze Summer Days collection


I have been so excited for this nailpolish collection since last year when I first heard about this on various nail blogs. Alllacqueredup.com now has some great swatches available on her site and I can honestly say this will probably be my favorite collection for the summer. I'm especially loving Orange Marmalade, Raspberry Festival, and Grape Juice. These colours are so much fun! I'll let you know when these become available on polish etailers, I'll surely be ordering a few, or maybe even all of them! Click on the pictures for super size.
L to R: Orange Marmalade, Cherry Pie, Raspberry Festival, Strawberry Fields, Grape Juice, Watermelon RindRomantique Collection (this was already released for Spring 2009)
1 Passion
2 Magical
3 Poetic
4 Delight
5 Emotion
6 Joy
7 Awaken
8 Adore
9 Cherish
10 Harmony
11 Admire
12 Devotion
Summer Days:
13 Orange Marmalade
14 Cherry Pie
15 Raspberry Festival
16 Strawberry Fields
17 Grape Juice
18 Watermelon Rind


Pictures courtesy of MrsFinley on MUA

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:27 pm

    WOW I LOVE THOSE COLORS!!
    SO DELICIOUS! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, please let us know when they are out- this colors are so great- esp. 16...thanks for posting! guess i gonna order them on internet- never seen this brand in germany :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for those to come out too! :) I love nail polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:29 pm

    So just wondering how you can live in Switz being a Canadian girl. I would also like to live in Switz, how can you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:37 pm

    where does she get the wheels to swatch the colors on

    ReplyDelete