28 Feb 2013

Bright & Bold for Spring (Drugstore)






This is my OMGWTF Bright and Bold makeup look that's inspired by spring. It's not necessarily a typical spring-ish look, but I wanted to break out of the many smokey and dark looks we've seen for fall and winter and bust out something super fun and colorful!! Um, mission accomplished...? I hope you love this look, even if you don't wear it out to work or school (haha) maybe you can give it a whirl sometime, or just to practice your skills!






Watch my video tutorial for the step-by-step to recreate this look!







Here's all the products I used...

Face
L'Oreal Visible Lift foundation, L'Oreal Color Lift Blush in Rose Gold

Eyes
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Sleek Make Up i-Divine palette in Lagoon (launches March 13, 2013), MAC Chrome Yellow, Ben Nye Toast, Maybelline gel liner in Ultra Violet, Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara, Sleek Make Up lashes in Savannah, KIKO Glamorous pencil Nr. 411

Lips
Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Shocking Coral 

Nails
KIKO Sugar Mat Nr. 645

22 comments:

  1. Quite stunning and creative.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING Julia! One of your best looks so far! Great blending and color combo, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, this is amazing! I love the colours<3.
    Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is coming, and your makeup makes me almost feel it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alegna12:40 am

    This is awesome. I'm certainly looking foward to seeing more colors burst. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great video - good luck with moving and can't wait for future updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW This is amazing! There are many makeup gurus out there but only very few of them have real talent, and you are one of them. You have the best creative looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:22 am

    This palette is not for sale right now??

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG... this is super bright. Amazing dash of color for Spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:53 pm

    It's a really nice make up and you are so beautiful!
    Did you find the maybelline lipstick in switzerland?? Because I'm looking for it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. such great colours..i love that eye makeup!!! really wonderful!
    xoxo
    Marion
    http://marionhairmakeup.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:58 am

    In Brazil we say ARRASOU!!! (amazing, you did the best)...
    Julia, you are really the best one
    You should post a video everyday.LOL I know it is difficult for you, but yours are really good.
    Creative, polite and gorgeous
    Kisses from a brazilian girl, your fan number one here!!!
    Maria Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. La verdad si hee rompiste con eso, pero kedo heermoso tiene mucha armonia :D Por cierto hice un collar con cierres te invito a verlo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julia I really love your creativity. This look will go so well with a dress I have by Firetrap. I may alter little bits of it, but I am dying for this palette to come out so I can recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahou... those colors are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, das sieht unglaublich toll aus. good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was pretty and look like rainbow color. I love them so. Nice for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. U r really pretty look awesome nice makeup.n so nyc of u I really love ur makeups plz promise me u never skip this job forever

    ReplyDelete