11 Dec 2013

DIY Chocolate Brittle #Holidaze


Want to learn how to make an utterly delicious chocolatey treat, that also makes a wonderful and inexpensive gift? Then DIY Chocolate Brittle is just the right thing. It's sweet, comes in endless varieties, easy to make - and who doesn't like chocolate??

I decided to make two varieties:

  • White & Milk Chocolate Swirl with Salted Caramel and Roasted Almonds
  • Milk & Dark Chocolate Swirl with Cranberries & Orange Liqueur

Both are so very delicious, you won't be able to keep your hands off them! Here are all the ingredients you will need to make both brittles:


2 x 100g milk chocolate
100g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
100g white chocolate
1 Tblsp. orange brandy
1 organic untreated orange (peel)
handful of roasted almonds
handful of dried cranberries
coarse sea salt (Fleur de Sel is ideal)
Chewy caramel candies

And as to how to make them, my video will give you all the details!






Don't they just look so tasty? Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to make the white chocolate and milk chocolate one, but replace the nuts with honeycomb to may it nut allergy friendly! I hope it tastes okay. =P
    letitiaharriet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julia...I am now officially addicted to bark!
    Made your two recipes last week and we LOVED them...I made some more today of my own flavour creation (candy cane on one and the other Skor toffee bits)....so delicious and they really do make great gifts!
    Thank you so much for idea! We are loving your Holidaze videos...so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete