13 May 2009

All Lacquered Up feature

Michelle from All Lacquered Up, one of my favorite nail blogs to read, asked me if she could conduct a short interview with me regarding my nail polish preferences for her weekly "What's On Your Nails?" article for her blog. Of course I was thrilled that she considered me!

Michelle's blog is chock full of nail polish swatches from current and yet-to-be released collections; she often gets the insider's scoop before us mere mortals are clued in on upcoming nail polish trends! If you are interested in nail polish, I highly recommend checking out and subscribing to her blog.

And of course, you can click here to read the full interview with yours truly, and find out my favorite nail polish color and brand at the moment with a pic!

5 comments:

  1. Niceee! i hope to read about you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are so talented, its great that you have become so popular in the beauty community! Get it girl!

    Visit Tigress Or Tame? Beauty for Wild & Mild Kitties for makeup giveaways, contests, reviews, freebies, and more!

    -Rere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ey! nice hon!!! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete