30 Jun 2010

Jane Volturi Makeup from Twilight Eclipse


 




So Twilight Eclipse is opening today (June 30th) in theaters, so to honor the occasion I thought I'd do a thematic makeup tutorial. I decided to emulate the Volturi vampire makeup, notably that of Jane. She is a sadistic vampire with special mental powers, who belongs to the Volturi clan. There's going to be a lot of Volturi storyline in Eclipse, so I thought this would be perfect!

Her look is actually quite simple, with very flat, ultra pale skin without any contouring, a rounded monochromatic smokey eye, and pale matte lips. I tried to copy the look as best as I could, all I had at my disposal were the preview clips from trailers I watched on Youtube. I can't wait to see the movie, but I think I'll wait a while until the hype dies down a bit to go to the cinema. I watched New Moon with my mom and she loved it, so maybe I'll wait til I'm in Vancouver to watch this one with her!

Enjoy the video below!





Face
Dinair Airbrush foundation (more info to come soon), Illamasqua Intrique blush (matte white, used as setting powder)

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC e/s in Copperplate, Carbon, Print, Ben Nye Toast e/s, MAC Feline kohl pencil, Essence Long Lasting pencil (black), Covergirl Lashblast mascara

Lips
MAC Studio Finish concealer, L'Oreal Sheer Nude lipstick Nr. 466, NYX Perfect lipstick





14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:27 am

    look at jane's eyebrows... they good use a good tweezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 am

    Ooh Julia, You look so different.. But no matter how different you look, you are always gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:15 am

    Julia you look so cute in this hairstyle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr schön umgesetzt....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Julia, this is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:07 am

    Wowww! omg the makeup is exactly the samee!!!
    there's no difference. Excellent Job :D
    I'm going to try ir out soon. Thanks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:12 pm

    what nail polish are you wearing?? I love it too!! hot pink.... from what brand??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please make the Bella ( the girl of the vampire) make up tutorial!!!!!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say, I love your acting. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:50 pm

    echt toll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:10 am

    OMG I lovitt i was looking this tutorial for years!!! thanks a lot i can make you a question yo can do the tutorial of alice that will help me a lot because i want to dress like alice in haloween please make a tutorial of the make up of alice i will be so happy and YOUR TUTORIALS ARE AMAZING KEEP GOING :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:06 pm

    this make up is just perfect!it looks exactly the same!thnx very much!it helped me a lot!you know, me and my friends are going to dress like the volturi clan in halloween!thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:01 am

    Benefit Cosmetics has the actual color that was used in the Twilight Movies. It is called Ms. Behavin'. I just bought the color recently and thought it was going to be much darker since it's a mulberry glaze but its not. It looks very natural. I hope it helps if people ask what color Dakota Fanning or the rest of the cast that were vampires wore in the moving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Benefit Cosmetics has the actual color that was used in the Twilight Movies. It is called Ms. Behavin'. I just bought the color recently and thought it was going to be much darker since it's a mulberry glaze but its not. It looks very natural. I hope it helps if people ask what color Dakota Fanning or the rest of the cast that were vampires wore in the moving.

    ReplyDelete