11 Oct 2015

Scary Vampire for Halloween


To kick off my Halloween makeup transformations this year I wanted to try a new Vampire look. Some of you might remember my first Vampire makeup from several years ago, which is now my most viewed video to date on Youtube. How awesome! Instead of doing the more typical red and black color combination for this one, however, I wanted to focus mostly on cool blues. I gave this look a different spin with the stylized veins creeping down from the eyes, and the witch-like razor sharp matte black claw nails. Keep reading the video tutorial and all the products used...


Watch my video below or on Youtube to recreate this look for Halloween!




Face

L'Oréal Visible Lift Repair Absolute foundation (discontinued)
Kryolan Cream Color Circle
iMagic Flash Color palette (dupe for the Makeup Forever palette, available on eBay)
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder

Contour

Kryolan Glamor Glow in Icy Blush

Eyes

Make Up For Ever Aqua Black cream shadow
Kryolan matte blue eyeshadow
Make Up Store blue shadow
Kryolan Titan matte eyeshadow
Makeup Geek Stealth eyeshadow
Mehron Paradise Makeup palette
Ben Nye black cake eyeliner
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes liner 3L
Amor Us #43 lashes

Lips

Make Up Store blue eyeshadow

Nails

Claw false nails (from eBay)
L'Oréal She's So Matte nailpolish

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:39 pm

    Ur eyes look red in the picture.. is it trick photography or contact lenses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to add this to my favorite Best Halloween Makeup Ideas collection. :D Me & my friends could give it a try this year. :D

    ReplyDelete