12 Aug 2009

Wall of Styles Radio interview

Just a quick update to let you know I'm going to be on an online radio talk show tomorrow, August 12, where I will be interviewed by the hosts of the Wall of Styles' Magic Hour. The talk show will last about an hour, I will be interviewed approximately 30 minutes into the show. Make sure to tune in - there will be an opportunity for listeners to call in with their questions as well. You can also check out my bio on their website here. Here's the details according to time zones:

http://wallofstyles.com/
(Click on the Magic Hour banner which will be on the homepage when the show is live)

Wednesday August 12, 2009

7pm Central European time
6pm British time
10am Pacific time (N. America)
1pm Eastern time (N. America)



Listener call-in number:
347 996-3384
international dialing code outside of USA: +1

Follow me on Twitter for a quick update before I go live:
http://twitter.com/mizzchievouz


ARCHIVE: Click here to listen

Click the BlogTalk Radio icon below my profile to listen to the archive. My interview starts about 30 minutes in - you can fast forward if you wish.

2 comments:

  1. I love your youtube channel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I am from Mexico and I can't hear you.

    I have my blog of fashion as I am an image consulting for spanish speaker. I will like to know some tips to promote my blog. I have spend a lot of time writing interesting themes and I have very few follower 4 including my husband jajaja. Please help.

    ReplyDelete